The Gosia

The Gosia

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What do Gosias really like?

This week we are going to focus on the urgent question of what do Gosias really like?  Obviously Gosias like pretty, girly things as well as death metal but did you know that Gosias love romantic sunsets?
This photo was taken with a long range lens and perfectly captures the more romantic, cheesy yet still stubbornly independent side of Gosia.  Despite the beauty of the stunning sunset, she refuses to share it with anyone.  She chooses not to be sitting holding hands with some eager, starry eyed young man.  Instead, she sits on the hard, cold rock alone while humming Lithium from Nirvana's Nevermind album.

I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
I'm so pretty, but that's okay, 'cause so you're not ...
You've broken all the mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment